Unwavering values is what makes my practice work. Those values are:
- To enhance individuals and businesses by helping them recognize their unique talents, skills, and knowledge and to help them share those skills. When an individual fails to make their own unique contribution to the world, humankind suffers an irreversible loss.
- To respect the individual for the diversity they bring to the world. If we were all the same, this would be one boring world.
- To leave the world a better place. Our individual contributions will help or hinder our children and their children.
- Dependability, responsibility, empathy and trust make the cornerstones of all relationships. When one fails, the remaining three are pushed closer to their breaking point.
- Family – while it does not have to be blood – is what’s help you become who you are (the good and bad). Respect them as they are the ones who are a part of your life at times of joy, sorrow, hatred and fear.
Learn how these values came to be.
What I Believe
I seek client’s – individuals – who do not yet know what they can achieve. I believe in them more than they believe in themselves. I bond and create long-lasting relationships with them. This video is why:
Code of Ethics
One thing lacks in the business therapist/consulting/coaching industry is a code of ethics. This is a list of the things I see as my code of ethics I hold with each of my clients.
I don’t judge. It’s against who I am. Live the way you want and do the things you want. It’s not for me to judge.
There are some industries I choose not to work with which include but are not limited to:
- Capital punishment
Our engagement is about assisting you in your direction, not mine. I’ll take reasonable measures to honor all commitments to learn about you and your business.
To Reduce Dependency Over Time
Not only is it my responsibility to help you get to where you want to go, it’s my job to decrease your dependency on my services.
Relationship Must be Beneficial to Client
We will only continue our relationship so long as it’s reasonably clear you are benefiting from our time together.
I vow to not abandon or neglect my clients without making reasonable arrangements for the continuation of services.
There are confidentiality concerns because of the nature of business. I respect and guard the confidences of each individual client.
For additional reassurance, you have the right to request a nondisclosure agreement to be signed. I’m happy to do so as long as it’s provided by you and I’m allowed the time for my lawyer to review it.
Non-Compete Agreements Within Market
Due to the nature of a business therapist and the impact it will have on your business, I will never work for a competitor in your industry in your market until the moment our relationship financially comes to an end.
Maintenance of Competency
I strive to continuously learn in order to stay competent in my area of expertise while gaining new knowledge in associated topics. Without continuing education, I fail clients and myself.
Businesses get to where they are because of where they’ve been. Each business has its strengths and weaknesses. While we’ll discover weaknesses, we’ll focus long-term, on using the strengths of the business as a whole and the strengths of individuals within the business.